copy of RIDE
- Safety category S1PS
- DRS 2, VPS, BE-FLEX 2.0 and SHIELD-ONE technologies
- To standard EN ISO 20345: 2022 - S1PS - FO - SR - CI -HI
Tax included 61.00 tax excl. €
Ride: safety sneakers take on new colours
Ride shoes will appeal to women and men looking for innovative safety shoes. Ride combines 4 Parade technologies dedicated to your comfort and protection:
- the DRS 2 (Delete Resonance System), which supports the heel in its shock-absorbing role;
- the VPS SYSTEM, which maintains the natural arch of the foot;
- the BE-FLEX 2.0, which provides better rolling for greater flexibility in the front of the foot;
- SHIELD-ONE, an exclusive Parade material that is breathable and highly resistant to abrasion.
This new version of RIDE complies with the standard EN ISO 20345: 2022 and is S1PS, FO, SR, CI and HI. Ride low-top safety shoes offer the technical features you need to protect your feet: slip-resistant sole, composite toecap, non-metallic anti-puncture insert. They are also non-magnetic.
These versatile unisex safety shoes are designed for a wide range of sectors: industry, logistics, retail and distribution, construction and building trades.
- PARADE technology
- BE FLEX 2.0, DRS 2, SHIELD-ONE
- Anti-puncture plate
- Safety level
- Canvas + PU, TPU
- 3D mesh
- Dual-density polyurethane
- Mesh over PU foam. Removable.
- Logistics, Finishing work, Maintenance, Retail - Distribution, Industry
- SR, FO, Non-magnetic, CI-HI
- EN ISO 20345: 2022
- Weight per shoe
- Size 42: 535 g
Delete Resonance System 2 (DRS 2)
Our DRS technology supports the heel in its role as a shock absorber. The DRS is a cavity under the heel, shaped like a half-dome. When the heel comes into contact with the ground, this cavity collapses and accompanies the heel in its supple movement of adaptation to the ground, preceding the rolling of the foot and propulsion.discover the DRS 2 on our RACING sport sole.
Our exclusive SHIELD ONE material is a real anti-abrasion shield. Breathable, with the signature Parade shield design, it provides real anti-wear protection. Its fabric + TPU formulation achieves the abrasion results imposed by the EN388 standard (performance level 4/4). This highly resistant material can be found on our S1P models in the RACING range: Ride and Racer.
BE FLEX 2.0
The BE FLEX 2.0 technology is suitable for jobs requiring flexibility and increased walking comfort, such as logistics. The lateral return of the sole at the front of the foot is reduced to facilitate foot flexion. In addition, the sole has an exclusive design with 3 transverse grooves for optimal rolling and flexibility of the forefoot. Our BE FLEX 2.0 technology can be found on our RACING models.
- Trucker / Driver
- Forklift driver
- Order porcessor
Trade / Distribution
- Sales agent
- Department supervisor
- Tile layer
- Heating engineer
- Chemical industry
- Metal industry