copy of RACER
- Safety category S1PS
- DRS 2, VPS, BE-FLEX 2.0 and SHIELD-ONE technologies
- To standard EN ISO 20345: 2022 - S1PS - FO - SR - CI - HI
Tax included 66.00 tax excl. €
Racer: safety sneakers with a splash of colour.
Everyday sports enthusiasts will love the Racer high-top safety sneakers! Safety shoes that meet standard EN ISO 20345: 2022 S1PS, FO, SR, CI and HI breathable and high-performance, yet affordable.
From the Racing range, which focuses on flexibility and reliability, the Racer sneakers include the following Parade technologies:
- BE-FLEX 2.0 : an exclusive shape of the sole for improved flex at the front of the foot and therefore greater flexibility when walking;
- DRS 2 (Delete Resonance System), a cavity under the heel that supports the heel in its role as a shock absorber;
- VPS SYSTEM that follows the natural arch of the foot for long-lasting comfort, even when standing for long periods;
- an upper made from SHIELD-ONE canvas, an exclusive Parade material that is breathable and highly resistant to abrasion.
Made from PU canvas, lined with 3D mesh and with no metal components, Racer safety shoes are lightweight, flexible, breathable and non-magnetic. Ideal for men and women in a wide range of sectors: industry, logistics, retail and distribution, construction and building trades, etc.
Available in a low-top version: Ride.
- PARADE technology
- BE FLEX 2.0, DRS 2, SHIELD-ONE
- Anti-puncture plate
- Safety level
- Canvas + PU, TPU
- Dual-density polyurethane
- Mesh over PU foam., Removable
- Maintenance, Retail - Distribution, Industry, Logistics, Finishing work
- SR, FO, Non-magnetic, CI-HI
- EN ISO 20345: 2022
Delete Resonance System 2 (DRS 2)
Our DRS technology supports the heel in its role as a shock absorber. The DRS is a cavity under the heel, shaped like a half-dome. When the heel comes into contact with the ground, this cavity collapses and accompanies the heel in its supple movement of adaptation to the ground, preceding the rolling of the foot and propulsion.discover the DRS 2 on our RACING sport sole.
Our exclusive SHIELD ONE material is a real anti-abrasion shield. Breathable, with the signature Parade shield design, it provides real anti-wear protection. Its fabric + TPU formulation achieves the abrasion results imposed by the EN388 standard (performance level 4/4). This highly resistant material can be found on our S1P models in the RACING range: Ride and Racer.
BE FLEX 2.0
The BE FLEX 2.0 technology is suitable for jobs requiring flexibility and increased walking comfort, such as logistics. The lateral return of the sole at the front of the foot is reduced to facilitate foot flexion. In addition, the sole has an exclusive design with 3 transverse grooves for optimal rolling and flexibility of the forefoot. Our BE FLEX 2.0 technology can be found on our RACING models.
- Trucker / Driver
- Forklift driver
- Order porcessor
Trade / Distribution
- Sales agent
- Department supervisor
- Tile layer
- Heating engineer
- Chemical industry
- Metal industry