- PARADE technologies longer back and ergonomic cut
- Windcheater Breathable
A technical jacket for all-weather protection
The Oneida from PARADE is a multifunction technical jacket that offers total protection against the elements. With its 3-layer construction, hood with 3-point adjustable visor, waterproof seams and zips, it protects you from the wind and rain without any “sauna effects”. Oneida is waterproof (10,000 Schmerber) and breathable (MVTR 5,000 g/m²/24h).
Featuring PARADE longer back and free movement technologies, diagonal-cuffed sleeves to cover the fingers while leaving the palm free, Oneida keeps you protected in all your movements.
Reinforced at the shoulders, lower back and wrists, this waterproof jacket is particularly hard-wearing.
The wind-proof Oneida is designed for performance, comfort and style:
- quality YKK zip with protective tab under the chin;
- sleeves adjustable with Velcro;
- 2 zip pockets on the sides;
- base adjustable with inner elastic drawstring;
- no ties on the outside to guarantee your safety;
- hood folds away inside;
- reflective PARADE logo on left arm;
- slightly fitted cut for a feminine silhouette;
- available in several original colours.
Lightweight, this unlined jacket will go with you to work, but also on your outdoor outings all year round. You can easily combine it with an insulating jacket or a mid-layer, such as a fleece, down jacket or softshell, for warmth in winter.
- 100% Polyester 150D
- PARADE technology
- Longer back
- Logistics, Retail - Distribution, Finishing work, Construction
A lengthened back for more coverage and protection to the lower back against cold.
- Trucker / Driver
- Forklift driver
- Order porcessor
- Tile layer
- Heating engineer
- Tree trimmer
Construction and publics works
- Metal worker
- Road works
- Pipeline contractor
- Crane operator