- S1P safety category
- DRS, VPS technology
- To standard EN ISO 20345: 2022 SRC SR FO CI HI ESD
RUNNOR shoes are safety shoes that will appeal to both men and women. Runnor combines 3 Parade technologies:
• the DRS 2 (Delete Resonance System), which supports the heel in its shock-absorbing role;
• the VPS SYSTEM, which supports the natural arch of the foot;
• the BE-FLEX 2.0, which provides better rolling when walking for greater flexibility at the front of the foot.
These Runnor safety shoes comply with standard EN ISO 20345: 2022 and are S1P, FO, SR, CI and HI. Runnor low safety shoes have all the technical features you need to protect your feet: slip-resistant sole, steel toecap, stainless steel anti-puncture insert.
These versatile unisex safety shoes are designed for use in a wide range of sectors: industry, logistics, retail and distribution, construction, etc.
Find all the technologies of Runnor shoes in the ankle boot version:Rangor.
- PARADE technology
- BE FLEX 2.0
- Anti-puncture plate
- Stainless steel
- Safety level
- 3D mesh
- Dual-density polyurethane
- EN ISO 20345: 2022
- Weight per shoe
- Size 42: 590 g
BE FLEX 2.0
The BE FLEX 2.0 technology is suitable for jobs requiring flexibility and increased walking comfort, such as logistics. The lateral return of the sole at the front of the foot is reduced to facilitate foot flexion. In addition, the sole has an exclusive design with 3 transverse grooves for optimal rolling and flexibility of the forefoot. Our BE FLEX 2.0 technology can be found on our RACING models.