- S3 safety category
- DRS, VPS technologies
- To standard EN ISO 20345: 2022 SRC SR FO CI HI ESD
From the RACING range, Raking safety shoes will appeal to everyday sportsmen and women looking for a breathable, high-performance S3 shoe that's still affordable. Raking combines 3 Parade technologies:
• the DRS 2 (Delete Resonance System), which supports the heel in its shock-absorbing role;
• the VPS SYSTEM, which follows the natural arch of the foot for long-lasting comfort, even when standing for long periods of time;
• the BE-FLEX 2.0, which provides better rolling when walking for greater flexibility at the front of the foot.
These safety shoes comply with standard EN ISO 20345: 2022 and are S3, FO, SR, CI and HI. Raking ankle boots have all the technical features you need to protect your feet: slip-resistant sole, steel toecap, stainless steel anti-puncture insert.
These versatile unisex safety shoes are designed for use in a wide range of sectors: industry, logistics, retail and distribution, construction, etc.
Available in a low-top version: Rowing.
- PARADE technology
- BE FLEX 2.0
- Anti-puncture plate
- Stainless steel
- Safety level
- 3D mesh
- Dual-density polyurethane
- EN ISO 20345: 2022
- Weight per shoe
- Size 37: 525 g
BE FLEX 2.0
The BE FLEX 2.0 technology is suitable for jobs requiring flexibility and increased walking comfort, such as logistics. The lateral return of the sole at the front of the foot is reduced to facilitate foot flexion. In addition, the sole has an exclusive design with 3 transverse grooves for optimal rolling and flexibility of the forefoot. Our BE FLEX 2.0 technology can be found on our RACING models.