- S3 safety category
- DRS (Delete Resonance System) technology
- Wide fitting
- To standard EN ISO 20345: 2011 SRC
Willis: stylish, lightweight safety boots
Willis safety boots will satisfy men looking for a high-performance, stylish shoe. Made from nubuck leather, these safety boots are waterproof and naturally breathable. Reinforced stitching and metal eyelets ensure long-lasting protection.
Available in an original colour, with a contrasting collar and two-tone laces, Willis are directly inspired by the trendy lumberjack look. They're easy to wear and match your clothes, whatever your working environment (construction, industry, logistics, etc.).
Sturdy and attractive, Willis safety shoes are also comfortable and extremely safe:
- the notched sole and unhooked heel promise good grip on all terrains;
- the non-metallic anti-puncture insert provides protection while remaining flexible;
- the tongue with protective gusset is designed to limit the intrusion of dust, sand and small stones;
- the wide fit is easily adjustable thanks to the laces;
- the high upper with foam reinforcement at the collar provides super-comfortable ankle support.
The Willis outsole , injected in France, is made of two-density polyurethane that resists abrasion, tearing and slipping, while keeping the weight low and providing better cushioning. It is equipped with Parade DRS (Delete Resonance System) technology. This exclusive Parade technology provides flexibility, thanks to a cavity under the heel that collapses when the heel comes into contact with the ground.
- PARADE technology
- Anti-puncture plate
- Safety level
- Nubuck leather
- Dual-density polyurethane
- Retail - Distribution, Landscaping, Construction, Logistics, Finishing work, Industry
- EN ISO 20345: 2011
- Weight per shoe
- Size 42: 620 g
Delete Resonance System (DRS)
Our DRS technology is in the heel and acts as a shock absorber. DRS is a cavity under the heel, in the shape of a semi-circular indent. When the heel is in contact with the terrain, this cavity falls inwards and moves with the heel to adapt to the terrain, preceding the foot’s roll and forward movement.
- Trucker / Driver
- Forklift driver
- Order porcessor
Trade / Distribution
- Sales agent
- Department supervisor
- Tile layer
- Heating engineer
- Tree trimmer
- Chemical industry
- Metal industry
Construction and publics works
- Metal worker
- Road works
- Pipeline contractor
- Crane operator