- Reduced price
- Safety category S3
- Technology VPS SYSTEM
- To standard EN ISO 20345: 2011 SRC HRO
Rama: high-top safety sneakers specially designed for professionals
A high-top version of the Roma safety sneaker, Rama has the same features but with added ankle support. The padded collar and tongue offer extra comfort for all professionals in the logistics, food processing and industrial sectors.
You'll love the feminine look with its colourful and patent inserts. But what you'll really appreciate is the effectiveness of these S3 safety sneakers:
- with a grippy nitrile rubber and HRO heat-resistant sole;
- with the VPS SYSTEM, which moulds to the arch of the foot for all-day comfort;
- with a non-metallic anti-puncture insert;
- 100% non-magnetic.
Finally, the Rama high-top safety sneakers have a dual-material nitrile rubber and EVA sole for a lighter weight.
- PARADE technology
- Anti-puncture plate
- Safety level
- EVA inter / Nitrile rubber sole
- Mesh over EVA foam. Removable.
- Catering, Health, Industry, Finishing work, Retail - Distribution, Logistics
- EN ISO 20345: 2011
- Weight per shoe
- Size 37: 430 g
VPS (suspended arch support)
The shoe's ergonomic shape maintains the natural arch of the foot, following the arch's curve. This support inside the sole itself provides unrivalled comfort, particularly in the case of small or shuffling steps and extended periods of standing still.
- Trucker / Driver
- Forklift driver
- Order porcessor
Trade / Distribution
- Sales agent
- Department supervisor
- Tile layer
- Heating engineer
- Chemical industry
- Metal industry
- Duty officer