- FACOM & PARADE partnership
- Insulation against the risk of electric shock up to 1,000 volt with AC and up to 1,500 volt with DC
- To standard ASTM F2413-18 I C EH PR
- To standard EN ISO 20345: 2022 SB PS SR E FO HI HRO WPA
- VPS SYSTEM, DRS and PARADE AIR technologies
Emonza, FACOM safety shoes with insulated soles, developed by Parade.
Created and designed by PARADE for FACOM, the Emonza safety ankle boot stands out for its top-of-the-range sporty design, quality workmanship and performance.
Developed to meet the needs of people working on electric cars, on buried network detection sites or in electrical maintenance, Emonza combines 3 insulating elements to guarantee its solidity against electric shocks : an insultating Vibram® half-sole combined with an insulating anti-puncture sole (small spike test) an an insulating insole too.
The Emonza safety shoe has a non-slip sole injected in France, a polycarbonate toe cap and a non-metallic anti-puncture insert. HRO and HI, its sole resists extreme heat on contact and insulates the foot from high-temperature floors.
Faithful to FACOM's elegance and perfectionism, the Emonza safety ankle boot features full-grain leather lining with reflective piping on the heel, embossed branding on the sides, abrasion-resistant reinforcement for enhanced durability and meticulous detailing, such as a pocket on the tongue for tidying away laces and contrasting colour accents.
Remarkably comfortable, Emonza is equipped with 3 emblematic PARADE technologies:
- the VPS SYSTEM for ergonomic support of the natural arch of the foot throughout the day;
- DRS (Delete Resonance System) for extra cushioning in the heel;
- PARADE AIR SYSTEM for greater flexibility when walking.
The foot is supported by an ultra-soft mid shaft and a tightening strap at the ankle.
Available in sizes 35 to 48, the Emonza safety ankle boot is suitable for both men and women.
- PARADE technology
- VPS, PARADE AIR SYSTEM, DRS
- Anti-puncture plate
- APT small puncture insulating
- Safety level
- Smooth box leather
- 3D mesh
- PU inter / Vibram® nitrile rubber insulated sole
- Open-cell PU foam - fabric covering - insulating
- EN ISO 20345:2022 + ASTM
- Weight per shoe
- Size 42: 648 g
- TRAKER VIBRAM
VPS (suspended arch support)
The shoe's ergonomic shape maintains the natural arch of the foot, following the arch's curve. This support inside the sole itself provides unrivalled comfort, particularly in the case of small or shuffling steps and extended periods of standing still.
Delete Resonance System (DRS)
Our DRS technology is in the heel and acts as a shock absorber. DRS is a cavity under the heel, in the shape of a semi-circular indent. When the heel is in contact with the terrain, this cavity falls inwards and moves with the heel to adapt to the terrain, preceding the foot’s roll and forward movement.
Parade Air System
Our PARADE AIR SYSTEM technology is also inspired by the organic shape and roundness of the arch of the foot. The PARADE AIR SYSTEM is an air bubble encapsulated in the outsole of the shoe. This air cushion technology assists flexibility when walking.
Reminder of safety rules
As category III PPE, it is important to observe the following precautions before each use of the shoe precautions :
- Check that the inside and outside of the shoe are undamaged.
- Make sure the shoes are not dirty, polluted or damp.
- Make sure that the shoes correspond to the maximum tension they are likely to encounter during use.
During use, it is advisable to avoid situations where there is a risk of cuts, punctures, mechanical or chemical aggression. Use in dry environments only.
As a reminder, footwear with electrically insulating soles alone cannot provide 100% protection.
They must be worn in conjunction with insulating gloves, mats and/or tools.
For more information: please refer to the instructions for our shoes, validated by CTC (approved organisation).
Use by authorized personnel only. Use only in dry environments. Always check condition of shoes before use. Always refer to instructions. Scrupulously follow the regulations indicated by your company.