- Safety category S7S
- VPS SYSTEM and FLEX SYSTEM technologies
- Sizes from 36 to 51
- To standard EN ISO 20345: 2022 SR FO LG CI HI
Nagara: our first waterproof safety shoe
Discover the totally waterproof safety shoe from PARADE: NagaraSpecially designed for construction, landscaping and industry, these boots feature a pull-up leather upper lined with a water-resistant WR STAY DRY membrane and an adhesive tape system to seal the inner seams. What's more, the tongue is gusseted to prevent soil or water from getting in.
From the NEBRASKA range, these S7S safety ankle boots meet the essential requirements of the new standard EN ISO 20345: 2022:
- composite toe cap resistant to impact and crushing;
- non-metallic insert resistant to puncture (PS = tested with a 3mm "small point");
- ergonomics and comfort of the shoe;
- resistance, safety and performance of the materials used;
and additional requirements:
- CI HI: sole insulating feet from extreme temperatures (hot and cold);
- FO: resistance to hydrocarbons;
- LG: offset heel with a new grip system for greater stability and increased safety for climbing ladders;
- SR: slip resistance;
- WR: water resistance thanks to its waterproof/breathable membrane that resists water penetration for 7 hours and has internal seams sealed with adhesive strips;
Sturdy, practical and comfortable right down to the smallest detail, Nagara also features
- a double- and triple-stitched construction;
- heavy-duty nylon laces;
- ultra-strong loops and hooks at the top of the shaft to make lacing easier and more secure;
- an insole that is resilient all day long;
- a soft tongue and an upper that is padded right down to the ankle;
- anti-abrasion reinforcement on the front of the foot (not SC standardised).
These safety shoes are equipped with exclusive PARADE FLEX SYSTEM and VPS SYSTEM technologies. Designed for uneven ground, the FLEX SYSTEM provides flexibility and comfort when walking thanks to its exclusive sole design. The VPS SYSTEM supports the natural arch of the foot.
Detailed finishing touches add to their outdoor look: orange lace tips and stitching, embossing on the side of the foot, raised labels, etc. Available in sizes 36 to 51, Nagara are safety shoes for both men and women.
- PARADE technology
- VPS, FLEX SYSTEM
- Anti-puncture plate
- Safety level
- Pull-up leather
- WR Stay Dry membrane
- Dual-density polyurethane
- Landscaping, Construction, Industry, Maintenance
- EN ISO 20345: 2022
VPS (suspended arch support)
The shoe's ergonomic shape maintains the natural arch of the foot, following the arch's curve. This support inside the sole itself provides unrivalled comfort, particularly in the case of small or shuffling steps and extended periods of standing still.
FLEX SYSTEM technology is suitable for construction work and uneven surfaces. The exclusive design of the sole with its grooves reduces the pressure areas on the sole, providing flexibility and comfort when walking. The shoe moves with the foot and the horizontal and notched grooves under the metatarsal bones, where the foot naturally bends, naturally expel soil as the foot moves forward. You can find our FLEX SYSTEM technology in all our shoes with our NEBRASKA and NEVADA soles.
- Tree trimmer
- Chemical industry
- Metal industry
Construction and publics works
- Metal worker
- Road works
- Pipeline contractor
- Crane operator