- Reduced price
- Safety category S1P
- Technologies: VPS SYSTEM, DRS and PARADE AIR SYSTEM
- To standard EN ISO 20345: 2011 SRC ESD
Tax included 92.94 tax excl. €
Torina: top-of-the-range safety footwear from Parade
With the comfort of men and women working in ATEX or electrostatic risk environments in mind, Parade has developed Torina. An S1P SRC and ESD safety shoe equipped with our 3 exclusive technologies to reduce fatigue and the risk of injury from shocks or micro-shocks to the feet:
- VPS SYSTEM (suspended arch support) that follows the natural shape of the foot;
- DRS (Delete Resonance System), a cavity under the heel that collapses to support the heel in its flexible movement to adapt to the terrain;
- PARADE AIR SYSTEM with its air bubble encapsulated in the sole that supports flexible walking.
Torina has a padded high collar for cushioned ankle support, as well as a reflective insert on the counter for improved visibility.
The upper of Torina is made from split leather with breathable properties, with micro-ventilation on the sides to improve air circulation in the shoe.
- PARADE technology
- VPS, DRS, PARADE AIR SYSTEM
- Anti-puncture plate
- Safety level
- Split leather
- Dual-density polyurethane
- Retail - Distribution, Landscaping, Maintenance, Logistics, Finishing work, Industry
- EN ISO 20345: 2011
- Weight per shoe
- Size 37: 480 g / size 42: 590 g
VPS (suspended arch support)
The shoe's ergonomic shape maintains the natural arch of the foot, following the arch's curve. This support inside the sole itself provides unrivalled comfort, particularly in the case of small or shuffling steps and extended periods of standing still.
Delete Resonance System (DRS)
Our DRS technology is in the heel and acts as a shock absorber. DRS is a cavity under the heel, in the shape of a semi-circular indent. When the heel is in contact with the terrain, this cavity falls inwards and moves with the heel to adapt to the terrain, preceding the foot’s roll and forward movement.
Parade Air System
Our PARADE AIR SYSTEM technology is also inspired by the organic shape and roundness of the arch of the foot. The PARADE AIR SYSTEM is an air bubble encapsulated in the outsole of the shoe. This air cushion technology assists flexibility when walking.
- Trucker / Driver
- Forklift driver
- Order porcessor
- Tile layer
- Heating engineer
- Tree trimmer
- Chemical industry
- Metal industry
Construction and publics works
- Metal worker
- Road works
- Pipeline contractor
- Crane operator