- PARADE technology raised waistband
- Compatible with Ankaro knee pads
High-tech protective trousers with optimised comfort
Technical, hard-wearing and super-comfortable, Brakel men's trousers from PARADE will accompany you on your building sites and in your outdoor or DIY activities.
Everything has been considered to offer you ergonomics and functionality. The protective trousers are made from a thick but not rigid, brushed fabric, reinforced to stop abrasion at the knees, rear pockets and lower legs. It has stretch inserts at the crotch and under the waistband for greater freedom to move. Its straight cut with classic waistband is enhanced by PARADE technology with a raised waistband to keep the lower back free from draughts and Velcro on the sides for optimum adjustment to your body shape.
Brakel features a host of clever storage options:
- 2 diagonal front pockets,
- 1 zip Velcro pocket on the right, 1 zip pocket on the left,
- 1 large tool pocket that can be repositioned on the left or right by zip,
- 1 hammer strap,
- 1 key ring on a belt loop,
- 1 tape measure pocket with pencil insert,
- 2 slanted pockets for easy access at the back.
Even your phone has a dedicated pocket, which swivels when you're crouching for easier use.
High-performing, Brakel also has 2 Velcro pockets for the Ankaro standard knee pads.
And even better, these work trousers are available in two easy-to-wear colours, highlighted by small contrasting PARADE details. Available in denim: Brasov.
- 35% Cotton
- PARADE technology
- High waistband
- Logistics, Finishing work, Retail - Distribution, Construction
A belt that is raised in the back to guarantee comfort in all positions and to protect against the cold. An exclusive design that allows the trouser to fit flat and snug against the back.
- Trucker / Driver
- Forklift driver
- Order porcessor
- Tile layer
- Heating engineer
- Tree trimmer
- Chemical industry
- Metal industry
Construction and publics works
- Metal worker
- Road works
- Pipeline contractor
- Crane operator