- FACOM & PARADE partnership
- Safety category S3
- Non-magnetic and ESD
- Technologies: PARADE AIR SYSTEM, DRS and VPS SYSTEM
- To standard EN ISO 20345: 2011 SRC
Tax included 107.00 tax excl. €
Toroso: FACOM's top-of-the-range S3 safety ankle boots for demanding professionals
Inspired by the demands of users, the Toroso safety shoe, designed in collaboration with FACOM, features a top-of-the-range design. It focuses on comfort and the use of quality materials to improve your efficiency and performance at work. Toroso features
- the 3 emblematic PARADE technologies - VPS SYSTEM (suspended arch support), DRS (Delete Resonance System) and PARADE AIR SYSTEM (air cushioning);
- a memory foam insole;
- a high upper with thick, soft foam to wrap around the ankle;
- a Velcro strap for better ankle support;
- a full-grain leather and microfibre construction, with 3D mesh lining;
- the addition of anti-abrasion reinforcements at the front.
But the Toroso safety shoe is also a remarkable safety shoe. S3, SRC and ESD, these shoes protect your feet in the automotive, industrial, construction, retail and ATEX sectors. With our Traker outsole injected in France, an offset heel and wide 4.5mm studs, the ankle boot promises extra grip on all types of terrain. Manufactured with a non-metallic anti-puncture insert and a polycarbonate toe cap, they have non-magnetic properties.
The result of the expertise of FACOM & PARADE, the Toroso S3 safety boots have been designed with meticulous attention to detail:
- reflective piping on the back;
- lacer holder on the tongue;
- loop to hold the tongue in place;
- raised print of the FACOM brand on the side of the boot;
- winged bolt FACOM logo embroidered in relief on the tongue;
- suitable for men and women, available in sizes 35 to 48.
Discover all the safety shoes from the FACOMrange.
- PARADE technology
- VPS, PARADE AIR SYSTEM, DRS
- Anti-puncture plate
- Safety level
- Full-grain leather + microfibre
- 3D mesh
- Dual-density polyurethane
- Mesh over PU foam open cell memory foam. Removable
- Industry, Logistics, Retail - Distribution, Finishing work, Maintenance, Landscaping, Electronics
- Weight per shoe
- Size 37: 470 g
VPS (suspended arch support)
The shoe's ergonomic shape maintains the natural arch of the foot, following the arch's curve. This support inside the sole itself provides unrivalled comfort, particularly in the case of small or shuffling steps and extended periods of standing still.
Delete Resonance System (DRS)
Our DRS technology is in the heel and acts as a shock absorber. DRS is a cavity under the heel, in the shape of a semi-circular indent. When the heel is in contact with the terrain, this cavity falls inwards and moves with the heel to adapt to the terrain, preceding the foot’s roll and forward movement.
Parade Air System
Our PARADE AIR SYSTEM technology is also inspired by the organic shape and roundness of the arch of the foot. The PARADE AIR SYSTEM is an air bubble encapsulated in the outsole of the shoe. This air cushion technology assists flexibility when walking.
- Trucker / Driver
- Forklift driver
- Order porcessor
Trade / Distribution
- Sales agent
- Department supervisor
- Tile layer
- Heating engineer