- Reflective laces and heel strap
- To standard EN ISO 20347: 2012 SRC HRO
Flexible, comfortable work Rangers
Security guards, emergency services: you are responsible for the safety of others... Parade is responsible for yours. That's why we're offering you Street: work ankle boots in calfskin leather with canvas and microfibre inserts and a comfortable, breathable, high-performance 3D mesh lining.
To standard EN ISO 20347: 2012 SRC HRO, the soles of Street work boots are suitable for dry, damp or hot ground.
The high, foam-lined upper with a waterproof YKK zip and a hook-and-loop tongue, comfortably supports the foot and ankle while reducing the infiltration of small external elements (stones, sand, etc.). The heel straps and laces are reflective: ideal for safety, but also for signalling your presence during night patrols.
Discover Selfer, the S3 version of Street.
- Anti-puncture plate
- Safety level
- Kip leather + canvas + microfibre
- 3D mesh
- EVA inter / Nitrile rubber sole
- Anatomically shaped
- Catering, Health, Food industry, Industry, Finishing work, Retail - Distribution, Logistics
- EN ISO 20347: 2012
- Weight per shoe
- Size 42: 475 g