- Tested and approved by the SNSM
- Gripping and water-draining
- Suitable for adjustable fins
- Water-repellent and corrosion-resistant materials
Tax included 215.98 tax excl. €
Dinghy: the specific shoe for lifeguards at sea
Dinghy shoes have been developed exclusively for lifeguards with the SNSM (French sea lifeguard service) to make their job easier. Compatible with neoprene boots and adjustable fins, these shoes are also suitable
- for diving;
- for fishing (professional and sport fishing, float tubes, waders);
- for white water sports (rafting/canyoning, paddle boarding, jet skiing, kayaking); and
- for boating (yachting and racing).
Dinghy are made from a water-repellent, corrosion-resistant material: they dry quickly, are easy to clean and are seawater-resistant. Their construction facilitates the evacuation of water while preventing sand from rising up into the shoes thanks to an anti-intrusion grid. Their studs ensure good grip on all types of terrain - wet and dry: rocks, boat decks, ladder rungs, etc. The insole is removable and separates into two parts for use with neoprene boots, latex or membrane boots, depending on your needs. The EVA sock liner ensures greater comfort.
The special shape with a release at the back of the heel means you can wear fins with straps and remove them more easily. Finally, the lifeguarding shoes have a small window at the top of the tongue for tidying laces and buckles, as well as a pull tab at the back to make them easier to put on.
Available in sizes 36 to 48, these shoes for working in the water are unisex.
- Anti-puncture plate
- Not fitted
- Safety level
- Water-repellent PU and 3D mesh
- 3D mesh
- Rubber + Protective mesh
- Removable and divisible in 2 parts. EVA insole and TPU midsole.
- Rescue services
- Weight per shoe
- Size 42: 524 g