- Reduced price
- Safety category S3
- FLEX SYSTEM and VPS SYSTEM technologies
- Large sizes
- To standard EN ISO 20345: 2011 SRC CI HI
Tax included 95.18 tax excl. €
Nagoya: high-performance, comfortable safety boots for demanding environments
Nagoya is made from water-repellent pull-up leather that is moisture-resistant for 7 hours, with a split leather front reinforcement. Its wide, sturdy straps make it easy to put on. The outsole of Nagoya, notched, with an offset heel, is equipped with PARADE FLEX SYSTEM and VPS SYSTEM technologies:
- the FLEX SYSTEM supports your foot as it rolls along: walking is smoother and is not hindered by soil, which is easily evacuated thanks to the exclusive design of the outsole;
- the VPS SYSTEM hugs the natural arch of the foot for constant ergonomic support.
Featuring a wide fit, a comfortable insole (found on new shoes in the Nebraska range) and a felt lining at the front of the foot, the Nagoya boot guarantees long-lasting comfort.
When it comes to protection, the Nagoya also has plenty to offer:
- complies with S3 requirements;
- anti-slip sole, SRC;
- sole insulation against cold (CI) and heat (HI);
- non-magnetic with fabric anti-puncture insert and composite toecap.
A unisex safety boot which you can easily tuck your trousers into to keep them clean...and to better show off the boot’s modern outdoor style!
Looking for an S3 boot that performs as well and is suitable for the coldest temperatures? Check out our Nordik fur-lined winter boot.
- PARADE technology
- FLEX SYSTEM
- Anti-puncture plate
- Safety level
- Pull-up leather
- Dual-density polyurethane
- Industry, Maintenance, Landscaping, Construction
- EN ISO 20345: 2011
- Weight per shoe
- Size 42: 830 g
FLEX SYSTEM technology is suitable for construction work and uneven surfaces. The exclusive design of the sole with its grooves reduces the pressure areas on the sole, providing flexibility and comfort when walking. The shoe moves with the foot and the horizontal and notched grooves under the metatarsal bones, where the foot naturally bends, naturally expel soil as the foot moves forward. You can find our FLEX SYSTEM technology in all our shoes with our NEBRASKA and NEVADA soles.
- Tree trimmer
- Chemical industry
- Metal industry
Construction and publics works
- Metal worker
- Road works
- Pipeline contractor
- Crane operator