- S3 safety category
- VPS SYSTEM technology
- Pull-up leather upper
- To standard EN ISO 20345: 2011 SRC
Juna: ultra-comfortable safety sneakers
Juna combines the features of a low-top S3 safety shoe with the comfort and style of a city sneaker. Among its many assets, we particularly note
- its sole, emblematic of the Parade brand, recognised for its comfort for more than 30 years, with VPS SYSTEM (suspended arch support);
- its low upper in full-grain pull-up leather resistant to moisture for 7 hours, naturally thick and treated;
- its reinforced stitching on the most sensitive areas of the shoe for greater durability;
- its Nordic, casual style, with contrasting stitching, flat laces and metal eyelets.
These unisex S3 and SRC safety sneakers protect feet from risks specific to the logistics, food processing, industrial and construction sectors: impact and crushing of toes, puncture and slipping.
You'll find it easy to slip on the Juna shoes from Parade, thanks to their wide opening.
Do you like the style and technical features of Juna ? Discover the high-top version: Jika!
- PARADE technology
- Anti-puncture plate
- Stainless steel
- Safety level
- Pull-up leather
- Dual-density polyurethane
- Retail - Distribution, Food industry, Catering, Logistics, Industry, Health
- EN ISO 20345: 2011
- Weight per shoe
- Size 37: 460 g / size 42: 540 g
VPS (suspended arch support)
The shoe's ergonomic shape maintains the natural arch of the foot, following the arch's curve. This support inside the sole itself provides unrivalled comfort, particularly in the case of small or shuffling steps and extended periods of standing still.
- Trucker / Driver
- Forklift driver
- Order porcessor
Trade / Distribution
- Sales agent
- Department supervisor
- Tile layer
- Heating engineer
- Chemical industry
- Metal industry