- Safety category S1P
- Technologies: VPS SYSTEM, DRS and PARADE AIR SYSTEM
- To standard EN ISO 20345: 2011 SRC
Tilka: the Parade safety shoe with multiple Parade technologies
The Tilka safety shoe from Parade is a low-cut leather shoe with knit-mesh side inserts, abrasion-resistant reinforcement at the front and fabric lining. This construction guarantees maximum breathability and durability. For enhanced comfort, Tilka has been designed using Parade technologies:
- VPS SYSTEM (suspended arch support) provides better support for the foot, particularly appreciated in a prolonged static position;
- DRS (Delete Resonance System) accompanies the heel in its flexible movement to adapt to the terrain, preceding the rolling of the foot;
- PARADE AIR SYSTEM provides an air-cushioned walk for a flexible stride.
It also has a wide fit and a padded collar.
S1P, the Tilka safety shoe meets all the requirements for protecting your feet on a daily basis, such as crushing or puncture. Its SRC outsole with 4.5 mm studs provides good grip. Equipped with a polycarbonate toecap and a non-metallic anti-puncture insert, Tilka is totally non-magnetic.
With its understated casual style, the unisex Tilka shoe is suitable for both men and women working in the construction, logistics or distribution sectors. Note the reflective insert on the counter for visibility and the eyelets and orange piping for style.
Discover Torka, the high-top version of the Tilkashoe.
- PARADE technology
- VPS, PARADE AIR SYSTEM, DRS
- Anti-puncture plate
- Safety level
- Split leather
- Dual-density polyurethane
- Mesh over EVA foam. Removable.
- Retail - Distribution, Landscaping, Maintenance, Logistics, Finishing work, Industry
- EN ISO 20345: 2011
- Weight per shoe
- Size 37: 460 g / size 42: 550 g
VPS (suspended arch support)
The shoe's ergonomic shape maintains the natural arch of the foot, following the arch's curve. This support inside the sole itself provides unrivalled comfort, particularly in the case of small or shuffling steps and extended periods of standing still.
Delete Resonance System (DRS)
Our DRS technology is in the heel and acts as a shock absorber. DRS is a cavity under the heel, in the shape of a semi-circular indent. When the heel is in contact with the terrain, this cavity falls inwards and moves with the heel to adapt to the terrain, preceding the foot’s roll and forward movement.
Parade Air System
Our PARADE AIR SYSTEM technology is also inspired by the organic shape and roundness of the arch of the foot. The PARADE AIR SYSTEM is an air bubble encapsulated in the outsole of the shoe. This air cushion technology assists flexibility when walking.
- Trucker / Driver
- Forklift driver
- Order porcessor
Trade / Distribution
- Sales agent
- Department supervisor
- Tile layer
- Heating engineer
- Chemical industry
- Metal industry