- Safety category S2
- Wide fitting
- Microfibre upper for easy cleaning
- To standard EN ISO 20345: 2011 SRC
A staple in the food and health sectors
To standard EN ISO 20345: 2011 and SRC - anti-slip and anti-static - Self is particularly suited to women and men working in the care and food sectors. It combines a slim, solid steel toe with a dual-density polyurethane sole for a lighter weight.
Its water-repellent microfibre cover keeps your feet dry and is easy to clean with soap and water.
- Anti-puncture plate
- Not fitted
- Safety level
- Dual-density polyurethane
- Mesh over EVA foam. Removable.
- Catering, Health, Food industry
- EN ISO 20345: 2011
- Weight per shoe
- Size 37: 380 g / size 42: 440 g
- Duty officer
- Pharmaceutical assistant