- Safety category S2
- VPS SYSTEM, DRS and PARADE AIR SYSTEM technologies
- Insulation against cold and heat (CI HI)
- To standard EN ISO 20345: 2011 SRC
Dodge: a concentrate of innovative technologies for ultra-comfortable S2 safety shoes
Treat yourself to the ultimate in comfort in all circumstances with the men's Dodge low safety shoes! Professionals in construction, logistics and industry will love this notched shoe featuring 3 Parade technologies for an ergonomic fit:
- VPS SYSTEM: supports the arch of the foot for greater comfort throughout the day,
- DRS (Delete Resonance System): the cavity under the heel collapses when the heel comes into contact with the ground, for added cushioning,
- PARADE AIR SYSTEM (air bubble encapsulated in the shoe's outsole): this air-cushioned walking technology is designed to support a flexible stride.
Dodge is a CI HI shoe that insulates your feet from cold and heat. These versatile S2 SRC safety shoes are suitable for a wide range of situations and weather conditions, such as working in refrigerated areas or on asphalt.
The two-material pull-up leather and coated split leather lining gives Dodge shoes a sophisticated look, while ensuring good resistance to moisture. It has reflective inserts around the ankle for increased visibility.
Finally, we've fitted Dodge safety shoes with wide metal loops for easy tightening and a gusseted tongue to limit the ingress of dust and small stones.
- PARADE technology
- VPS, DRS, PARADE AIR SYSTEM
- Anti-puncture plate
- Not fitted
- Pull-up leather
- Dual-density polyurethane
- Logistics, Finishing work, Industry, Retail - Distribution, Landscaping, Maintenance
- EN ISO 20345: 2011
- Weight per shoe
- Size 42: 580 g
VPS (suspended arch support)
The shoe's ergonomic shape maintains the natural arch of the foot, following the arch's curve. This support inside the sole itself provides unrivalled comfort, particularly in the case of small or shuffling steps and extended periods of standing still.
Delete Resonance System (DRS)
Our DRS technology is in the heel and acts as a shock absorber. DRS is a cavity under the heel, in the shape of a semi-circular indent. When the heel is in contact with the terrain, this cavity falls inwards and moves with the heel to adapt to the terrain, preceding the foot’s roll and forward movement.
Parade Air System
Our PARADE AIR SYSTEM technology is also inspired by the organic shape and roundness of the arch of the foot. The PARADE AIR SYSTEM is an air bubble encapsulated in the outsole of the shoe. This air cushion technology assists flexibility when walking.
- Trucker / Driver
- Forklift driver
- Order porcessor
Trade / Distribution
- Sales agent
- Department supervisor
- Tile layer
- Heating engineer
- Chemical industry
- Metal industry